Trainee within Fixed Income - RP Martin Stockholm
RP Martin Stockholm AB is part of a leading independent brokerage group in the global money and capital markets with a worldwide network and offices in Amsterdam and Stockholm. Our teams are active on a variety of financial products like bonds, private placements, deposits, ABS, CLO, CPs, CDs, swaps, corporate finance, fund sales, and derivatives. For more info, please visit www.rpmartin.eu
We are looking for a trainee/junior colleague to join our Scandinavian Fixed Income Team to work in our dealing room in central Stockholm.
What we are looking for:
- An academic background in Economics/Finance, Math or similar
- Some prior work experience, sales experience is a plus
- Basic programming experience (VBA, SQL or similar)
- Black-belt in MS Excel and other Office products
- Strong interest in finance and fixed income in particular
- Fluent in English & Swedish, knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Self-starting and deal oriented mind set
- Great social skills
What we offer:
- A great starting point in finance with a steep learning curve
- International work environment
- Opportunity for travel
- Competitive remuneration and work hours
Does this sound like something for you? Please send CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact:
Senior Fixed Income Sales
Phone: +46 (0)8 665 64 10
Mob: +46 (0)73 899 52 34
Please be advised that due to the high number of applications we will only answer those that meet the required criteria. All applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.